What Other Buy to Let Properties Does Our Borrower Have?
We were instructed by a large regional firm of solicitors on behalf of a lender, who were concerned about a buy to let landlord’s payment record on the six mortgages held with them.
We found that the borrower was now mainly resident overseas but held property in the UK. We therefore undertook a background profiling report on the subject and found that he owned one property overseas and had several companies registered in his name. In the UK we found numerous other buy to let properties that the borrower owned. These were mortgaged with several different lenders. It was clear that from when the mortgages were taken, due to the condition of the property market at that time and the possibility that if a minimal deposit was put down, that there was a possible negative equity situation.
The lender was able to act on the information provided by ourselves and was able to review their position.
Other Case Studies
- Location of Assets
- Asset Protection
- Background Profiling, Computer Forensics and Surveillance
- Close Protection
- Close protection for Company Directors
- Looking Ahead, We May Have Issues, How Secure Is Our Borrower?
- Process Serving
- Staff surveillance
- We Have Released Funds Erroneously, What Can We Do?
- What Other Assets Does Our Borrower Have?
- What Other Buy to Let Properties Does our Borrower Have?
Got a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us today to see how we can help.