We Have Released Funds Erroneously, What Can We Do?
Funds had been released erroneously on a self-build project. Despite the lender’s best efforts, these were not returned. The lender instructed us to gauge where the funds may have gone.
We found that at around the same time that the funds were released, the borrower had purchased another property. In addition, the borrower already owned two other properties mortgage free that the lender was previously unaware of.
Lender was able to instruct their solicitors to commence legal action knowing there was sufficient equity to bring a claim.
Other Case Studies
- Location of Assets
- Asset Protection
- Background Profiling, Computer Forensics and Surveillance
- Close Protection
- Close protection for Company Directors
- Looking Ahead, We May Have Issues, How Secure Is Our Borrower?
- Process Serving
- Staff surveillance
- We Have Released Funds Erroneously, What Can We Do?
- What Other Assets Does Our Borrower Have?
- What Other Buy to Let Properties Does our Borrower Have?
Got a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us today to see how we can help.