Looking Ahead, We May Have Issues, How Secure is Our Borrower?
A large commercial mortgage had been ongoing for a number of years, however, following information received by the lender on their borrower, there was concern over future serviceability of the loan.
We undertook discreet asset enquiries on the borrower and found that not only was there more than adequate equity in the security address but also that the borrower had other property and owned a vast amount of land that was mortgage free.
The lender was satisfied that their position was secure.
Other Case Studies
- Location of Assets
- Asset Protection
- Background Profiling, Computer Forensics and Surveillance
- Close Protection
- Close protection for Company Directors
- Looking Ahead, We May Have Issues, How Secure Is Our Borrower?
- Process Serving
- Staff surveillance
- We Have Released Funds Erroneously, What Can We Do?
- What Other Assets Does Our Borrower Have?
- What Other Buy to Let Properties Does our Borrower Have?
Got a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us today to see how we can help.