Background Profiling, Computer Forensics and Surveillance
We were contacted by the CEO of a large import/export company who suspected their sales director was operating his own business parallel to them.
Initially with our computer forensics team we were able to obtain vital information from the subject’s laptop, which formed the basis of our initial investigation. We were then able to provide background status information on the individual to confirm our initial findings and the client’s suspicions, and then undertake covert video surveillance of the subject visiting prospective clients for his own business.
As a result of the information we were able to provide the Sales Director was dismissed
Other Case Studies
- Location of Assets
- Asset Protection
- Background Profiling, Computer Forensics and Surveillance
- Close Protection
- Close protection for Company Directors
- Looking Ahead, We May Have Issues, How Secure Is Our Borrower?
- Process Serving
- Staff surveillance
- We Have Released Funds Erroneously, What Can We Do?
- What Other Assets Does Our Borrower Have?
- What Other Buy to Let Properties Does our Borrower Have?
Got a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us today to see how we can help.