An IP had recently taken on a case that involved a boating marina.
Boats totalling over £5m were moored in the marina with no staff remaining on site.
We were immediately able to get to the site, secure the grounds and make a full inventory of all boats together with office equipment. In addition we provided protection personnel to ensure the site was covered until the IP was able to make alternative arrangements.
Due to the speed in which we acted, we were able to ensure that no adverse activity occurred and all assets were secure.
Other Case Studies
- Location of Assets
- Asset Protection
- Background Profiling, Computer Forensics and Surveillance
- Close Protection
- Close protection for Company Directors
- Looking Ahead, We May Have Issues, How Secure Is Our Borrower?
- Process Serving
- Staff surveillance
- We Have Released Funds Erroneously, What Can We Do?
- What Other Assets Does Our Borrower Have?
- What Other Buy to Let Properties Does our Borrower Have?
Got a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us today to see how we can help.