Surveillance for a multi-national utility systems company who were concerned about the level of insurance claims made against them. In addition to this they were unsure whether projects were being run efficiently, stock was shrinking, safety procedures were being followed and the impact on local communities made a positive difference.
We monitored the activities of employees and sub-contractors through covert site visits over a number of days and identified severe breaches in health and safety, theft of stock, poor working practices and negative impact on the local community.
We provided a comprehensive written report to our client together with edited video footage highlighting relevant issues which resulted in changes in working procedures and their training programme and ultimately reduced insurance claims made against them.
Other Case Studies
- Location of Assets
- Asset Protection
- Background Profiling, Computer Forensics and Surveillance
- Close Protection
- Close protection for Company Directors
- Looking Ahead, We May Have Issues, How Secure Is Our Borrower?
- Process Serving
- Staff surveillance
- We Have Released Funds Erroneously, What Can We Do?
- What Other Assets Does Our Borrower Have?
- What Other Buy to Let Properties Does our Borrower Have?
Got a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us today to see how we can help.