Close Protection for Company Directors
The Managing Director of a business due to go into liquidation was concerned about his personal safety at having to inform his staff of this fact and their subsequent redundancies.
Having spoken to the IP, they contacted ourselves and having advised on a suitable location within the premises for the meetings, we provided registered close protection personnel for the discussions.
There were no safety issues arising from the meetings and it gave the MD peace of mind.
Other Case Studies
- Location of Assets
- Asset Protection
- Background Profiling, Computer Forensics and Surveillance
- Close Protection
- Close protection for Company Directors
- Looking Ahead, We May Have Issues, How Secure Is Our Borrower?
- Process Serving
- Staff surveillance
- We Have Released Funds Erroneously, What Can We Do?
- What Other Assets Does Our Borrower Have?
- What Other Buy to Let Properties Does our Borrower Have?
Got a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us today to see how we can help.