Location of Assets
An Insolvency Practitioner was reviewing an ongoing matter and noted from the bank statements of a bankrupt that there were several transfers of funds to France. She instructed ourselves to undertake a background profiling report on the subject and to check on any property owned.
We found that the bankrupt had relocated to France, had his own business there and although they had previously denied owning any property, we found that they had recently purchased outright a house in France. In addition, the bankrupt had previously denied ever being married. However, we located the former wife of the subject and found that she was living in a property owned outright by the bankrupt.
From our investigations, we managed to locate a mortgage free property to the value of £750,000.
Other Case Studies
- Location of Assets
- Asset Protection
- Background Profiling, Computer Forensics and Surveillance
- Close Protection
- Close protection for Company Directors
- Looking Ahead, We May Have Issues, How Secure Is Our Borrower?
- Process Serving
- Staff surveillance
- We Have Released Funds Erroneously, What Can We Do?
- What Other Assets Does Our Borrower Have?
- What Other Buy to Let Properties Does our Borrower Have?
Got a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us today to see how we can help.